vrijdag 4 januari 2013

new in EVERYDAY WORKWEAR

Ph/me

I had a blast celebrating the ending of 2012/beginning of 2013, but right after it was business as usual again. Best to wear something nice to keep the spirit right?
I've expressed my love for blazers before, they make just such an easy everyday workwear ensemble. This woolen blazer i scored at River Islands online sale, it was only 25,00! Great to have added a printed one again to my blazer-collection
And see, weekend is here almost already ;).

Happy friday!

Anniek

PS will adjust the budget later. I'm planning on creating a shopping recap for december to get you updated. 

[River Island blazer] 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.