donderdag 5 juli 2012

outfit PAST WEEKS BFF/BACK HOME



HELLO again! And hallo again laptop! Finally able to do some editing again, though i still had to work with an iPhone photo for this post. 
The past weeks i have been road tripping trough France, Monaco, Italy and Switzerland and - needless to say - it was just and amazing trip. I don't think i have been this blonde and tanned in YEARS i tell you! :)

But i am kind of in a hurry since i have to rush off to work now (pff, rehab....), so it's only a short post for today. Showing you my bff from the past weeks, i practically have been living in this thing. I hate the words 'mix and match', but for this put together bikini it applies. I like the different top and bottom, do you?



[H&M bikini top and bottom]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.