zondag 29 april 2012

WISH WISH




Few weeks ago, i showed you the result of my slightly addictive blazer-hunger. See here the post about the collection of 26 pieces my closet was counting - meanwhile i've already added two more. I stated some have a thing for shoes, some for bags and i, i am pretty foolish for blazers.
Though i am definitely not cured from this blazer-fetish, right now i want shoes. Lots.Of.Shoes! I have a HUGE wish list really, and here are just six examples i am craving for. 

Until now my shoe collection shows pretty 'safe' options a.k.a an awful lot of black. There is a diversity in models - pumps, wedges, ankle boots, derby's, ballerina's - but, all black. 
Since i started blogging, i noticed an eagerness for more defiant examples. And than you get a wish list like this. Still containing some black, but also neon, color blocked and printed shoes. Can i have all of them? :)

Tell me what is your favorite pair?


PS Hurray, new month: updated the budget! 



Where i found these beauties:
  1. Mango outlet black heels www.mangooutlet.com (see me wearing here)
  2. Topshop sneaker wedges www.topshop.com (similar on my blogpost here)
  3. H&M neon heels www.hm.com 
  4. Van Haren colorblocked platform heels www.vanharen.nl
  5. Dune printed heels www.dune.co.uk
  6. Werelse for Mango wedges www.mango.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.