woensdag 22 februari 2012

Outfit ' Furry victory'



I've been trying to save my budget lately, as my sister and i have planned a shopping trip this saturday. So for the past two weeks i have blocked temptations as the seductive Zara website, plain evil H&M discount-mailings, enthusiastic River Island new-collection tweets and inspiring streetstyle & catwalk photos of New York ánd London fashion week. 

Nevertheless, last weekend i went into town and even though it was only for half an hour or so and there was no plan visiting a clothes store, i found myself coming home with a shopping bag... So much for self-discipline, haha.
But as it was on sale, buying this fine furry cardigan still feels like some kind of victory :). 

[Only cardigan on sale 14,95, H&M waxed denim, H&M shoes]




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.