dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Outfit 'Wearing'





Goodmorning! Quick pictures of my outfit today.
The pants are Nümph and the blazer is BZR. I bought them last autumn in one of my favourite stores in my city, which unfortunately was having elimination sales. I felt kind of guilty shopping there now that there were big sales going on, 'cause before i just came to the store only to drool over their (expensive) collections and was not buying anything.
The set altogether took the whole budget of that month, but was definitely worth it!


PS i hope to be able to make better pictures soon!


[BZR blazer, Nümph pants, Dolcis heels, H&M necklace]



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.