zondag 20 mei 2012

shopping WISH

Ph/Mango, www.mango.com

This weekend we are - finally - experiencing some spring weather! (though i had to early finish a spontaneous barbecue due to a thunderstorm and big rain showers... anyway no complaining)
It immediately brings a rush of plans: enjoying a drink on terraces, hanging around with friends, outdoor festivals, barbecue, picknick, getting some tan... And aint making all these plans just the best thing about spring.

I really hope to be catching some festivals this spring and summer. Got nothing planned yet, but IF i go, i'd love to team up my outfit with this waistcoat, a perfect festival item i'd say!
It's definitely on my wish list for next month. Can't wait for my paycheck...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.